Complete range of forklift trucks designed for heavy duty purpose:
- Lifting capacities from 10 up to 50 tons at 1200 mm load centre.
- Modular mast configuration: duplex or triplex, standard or full free lift.
- Large variety of handling configurations:
- Straight forks of different lengths.
- Boom for coils.
- Timber and log handling.
- Pipe clamping.
- Vacuum clamping.
- Magnetic clamping
Complete range of heavy-duty forklift trucks designed for container handling:
- Lifting capacity from 25 to 50 tons at 1200 mm load centre.
- Modular mast configuration up to 6 x 8'6''.
- Inverted fork mounted spreaders.
- Fixed 20' or 40' or telescopic top spreader 20'- 40'
- Quick release system for forks.
- Compact wheelbase for minimum turning radius.
Offering the state of the art of Ferrari technology:
- Lifting capacity up to 35 tons at 8035 mm distance.
- Third generation of stabilizers to lower the ground pressure.
- Compact wheelbase up to 7500 mm Innovative lifting extension to handle containers from barges.
- Piston pumps and load sensing distributor.
- Full CAN BUS integrated management.
Forklift trucks equipped with gantry-mounted spreader dedicated for container handling:
- Models: Ferrari 42 G4 and G5; Ferrari 45 G4, G5 and G6.
- Lifting capacities up to 45 tons.
- Lifting heights up to 6 x 8'6''.
- Telescopic top spreader ISO 20'- 40' gantry mounted.
- Side shifting, slewing and outreach as standard.