Today Ferrari has the widest range of reach stacker offered on the market:
- Powered by three different engines size 237 hp, 320 hp and 380 hp.
- Telescopic 20' - 40' ISO container spreader 45 tons capacity as standard.
- Three different lifting capacities in second row from 25 to 36 tons..
- Lightest ground pressure.
- Lowest fuel consumption.
- Full PLC/CAN BUS integrated management.
- GSM connection for remote control.
The intermodal range is equipped with spreader with integral piggyback. Thanks to the modular CVS design the piggyback offers:
- Longer legs.
- Extra wide opening.
- Handling of semi-trailers and swap bodies of the latest generation.
- Possibility to be retrofitted even later on.
Offering the state of the art of Ferrari technology:
- Lifting capacity up to 35 tons at 8035 mm distance.
- Third generation of stabilizers to lower the ground pressure.
- Compact wheelbase up to 7500 mm Innovative lifting extension to handle containers from barges.
- Piston pumps and load sensing distributor.
- Full CAN BUS integrated management.
The DSR® (quick release system) allows you to install on your reach stacker the most convenient fixture to handle any sort of cargo